Sony Bloggie 3D- Get It While It’s Hot!
At the Consumer Electronics Show 2011, the Sony Bloggie 3D camera was revealed. The camera was designed to be in the price range of ordinary film shooters, at $249.99, users can shoot 3D videos at 1080p and take 3D still shots at 5MP. It has an Exmor-CMOS sensor that ensures you get the clearest shot, even in low light conditions. The camera can capture photos while you’re shooting video at the same time, which I think is the coolest feature.
The camera comes with a 2.4″ 3D display that doesn’t require special 3D glasses to view. Furthermore, the camera packs 8GB of internal storage to record up to four hours of footage and HDMI output to share the video directly to any LCD monitor or television screen. The camera is about the size of a standard smartphone these days, which would make perfect for on-the-go shooting or when you don’t feel like lugging around your “sniper rifle camera.” Take a look at the video below the specs to see what the previously Bloggie looked like.
Here are the Take Aways:
– 2D and 3D HD video capture
– Sensitive “Exmor” CMOS sensor for HD video/Dual Record to enable photo capture while shooting video
– 2.4-inch LCD screen
– 8GB of internal memory
– SteadyShot image stabilization
– Auto Focus
– Auto Macro to focus on objects as close as four inches away
– Bloggie Software for PC or Mac with integrated support of Facebook, YoutTube, Flickr and Picasa
– Sharing to Sony Bravia and Sony Dash to be added later this year
– built-in swivel USB extender
– HDMI output
– built-in rechargeable battery
– “Share it Later” function to tag the clips and pictures for easier sharing when plugged to the computer